To fulfill its mission, the policy of VITO is to integrate quality, health & safety and environmental characteristics into the scope of its business, viewing them as opportunities for improvement. By clicking on the link below you will find the integrated Quality, health & safety and environment policy declaration.
Via the implementation of these guidelines, VITO strives towards the continuous improvement of its quality, health & safety and environmental performances, through measurable objectives and management regulations.
The key principles are the following:
- Compliancy to the legal requirements.
- Proactive management by taking the necessary preventive measures to avert injuries or illness and any environmental damage.
- Eliminate QHSE incidents.
- Promotion of safe and environmentally conscious behaviour among all employees.
- Consistently provide high standard services that meet the expectations of our customers.
- Continuous improvement.
The directors and managers fully commit themselves and expect all co-workers to fully implement these policy principles on a daily basis, inside and outside the organisation.
VITO is certified for:
VITO expects that third parties who are working on the VITO sites adhere to the following rules:
- General & environment and safety regulations for coworkers of third parties and contractors (PDF - new window)