Validation of new toxicological method needed?
VITO-ABS does this for you and is a registered EURL ECVAM’s EU NETVAL member.
- >20 years of experience in the development, pre-validation and formal validation of in vitro/alternative and ecotoxicity assays
- Familiar with regulations on safety testing of chemicals and products, including biocompatibility testing
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) certified
- Cell culture facility according to EURL ECVAM’s Good Cell Culture Practice (GCCP)
- Cutting edge technology (-omics and genomics approaches)
- Mechanism based toxicity and Adverse Outcome Pathways (AOP) approaches
Questions? Need for second opinion?
VITO’s experts are at your disposal.